Thursday 16 January 2014

Golden Globes.

The Golden Globes came around as they do every year however this time round a lot more experimentation was seen than ever before with colours, silhouettes and separates… some working better than others. Here are my picks for the most memorable moments and experimental statements on this years red carpet. I also have to include my two top picks in the male category, Jared Leto and Matthew McConaughey, who managed to stand out in what is in my opinion the hardest environment to try and make a mark in amongst the sea of beautiful ladies. Jared Leto went to the top of my list because I just cannot go past a well suited man with his hair groomed back into a bun, and Matthew McConaughey because he made me fall in love with the velvet suit all over again wearing a blazer in this perfect dark green hue.

Lupita Nyong'o


Emma Watson

Olivia Wilde
 
Sofia Vergara

Sandra Bullock


Jared Leto (on right) + THE bun 

Matthew McConaughey

No comments:

Post a Comment