Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas on James Street.

 This week James Street got out the carollers and lights for a night of Christmas shopping and festivities. Stores brought out special discounts and champagne for shoppers, and One Teaspoon opened their first ever Queensland store in James Lane - which I would definitely recommend stopping by if you haven't already. Christmas on James Street has marked the start of the festive season for me, and sadly the decline of my savings. Thankfully this year I have been a little more organised with gifts than usual so instead of panicking and being part of the large crowds at shopping centres I will actually be able to relax during my Christmas break from work - why haven't I thought of this before! So the countdown continues: 18 days until Christmas !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment